MANAGER HOUSEKEEPING, PUBLIC AREA & GUEST SERVICE
(Erya By Suria Hot Spring Bentong, Pahang)
RM 2,000 – RM 3,000
- 3 years of housekeeping experience, preferably in a comparable hotel.
- Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality Management or other relevant fields
- Possess excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines
- Able to meet the deadline & ensuring accuracy of works
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals. Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc
- To inspect all guest rooms and ensure the cleanliness of rooms and common areas are maintained
- Arrange staff work schedules, determining days off, insuring staffing levels are based on occupancy and/or any current or anticipated projects.
- To check and ensure room attendant – maids cart are sufficiently stocked and tidy at all times.
- To report defects and ensure defects are rectified immediately by Maintenance team
- Supervise and assists in the daily housekeeping of the hotel area
- To document and maintain and up to date records on all lost and found items
- To prepare and issues room status report, schedule & time table duty staff
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
We are looking a right candidate for position of :
*Manager Housekeeping, Public Area & Guest Service* based in Erya By Suria Hot Spring Bentong, Pahang.
If anyone interested, please forward your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for arrangement interview : 03-78064752 (HR Department)